Sunday, July 20, 2008

It’s outrageous. I haven't posted anything in months..somehow I just couldn't find the time (i know it's a really bad excuse).

Back to fashion!

Everywhere i look, in magazines, on tv, on fashion websites, I see: Gareth Pugh.

He is one of the British designers of the moment, a fashion sensation.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the rebellious Britisch eccentricity but I just don't think much of Gareth Pugh. I can't help it, I wonder...is something wrong with me, do I stand alone in this point of view?

Here are some pictures of one of his collections, maybe you'll then understand what I'm going on about..











And now, I am as a self-respecting fashion addict supposed to appreciate this? I really can’t.
I'm sure the technique is wonderful and that he knows how to produce a well made piece of clothing...but this, I simply do not like. Fashion is all about eccentricity, i know, but I strongly believe that fashion also has the purpose to make the person wearing it look fabulous. To me, it doesn't look like these designs will do just that. I’m curious about your opinions....what do you feel is the purpose of fashion? Is it a form of art with no limits that has deeper meanings and is a way for people to make a statement or is it a to craft that is supposed make people look good?

10 comments:

downsideuplife said...

i just found your blog and i love can you please link me on your blog and ill link you on mine pls
because i just ,ade my blog and i want more views and comments

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were around 200 pounds on every page. But completely I found this site selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the velcros are about 340 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this location selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the sneakers are approximately 230 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are around 330 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Superb blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!
Have a look at my webpage - canada goose outlet

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol mastercard buy tramadol cod saturday delivery - tramadol hcl to get high