Thursday, April 12, 2007

Here's something i would like to share with you all...

This summer, silver eye-shadow is hot!

I would like to recommend the 'Hydro-powder eye-shadow' by Shiseido, it's available in a collection of great colors. I personally adore 'H2, White Lights'.

- It's easy to apply.
- It's stays all day long, where it should be! (No more worrying if your eye-shadow smudged all over your once perfect complexion!)
- It looks great alone or in combination with other colors.
- It comes with a very handy application brush.
- The colors look absolutely amazing on everyone!

(If you're like me and your eyes lie a bit deeper which makes it hard to ever see any eye-shadow you might have applied, this is definately for you aswell! It opens your eyes up and makes them dazzle!)

I'm just so enthusiastic about this product myself, I couldn't possibly keep this little secret (It would be such a selfish thing to do!)...


Here it is in: 'H5, Aqua Shimmer' (Another personal favorite..works especially well with blue eyes)

1 comment:

Weekly Blogette said...

thanks for sharing...I'll keep this product in mind when buying eye shadow. I just wonder if it'll be easy to find here in the U.S. But its nice to know that there's an eye shadow that won't leave me with a smudge.