Sunday, September 24, 2006

I had an AWFULL day today, oh my gosh. I just had to shop..but the shops were closed as it's sunday(Here in holland the shops don't ever open on a sunday..). In the morning I could kind of get it out of my head u know..but then it like, turned 1 o'clock in the afternoon and i went absolutely crazy!! I just HAD to shop. I haven't shopped in like a week. I was thinking of all the cute clothes waiting to be bought and all the sweet shops waiting to be filled with shopping-crazed women. And then to think, it was all deserted today. Nobody there, nothing to do.

Ridiculous.

Conclusion: Sunday is seriously the most boring day of the week.

Now, I have truly experienced the feeling, of being a desperate shopping addict...

God, life is hard..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you are feeling
Life is hard..
When the shops are closed

I love you bitch